things not to do with spam:
1. don't complain about it on the list.
2. if you must forward it to the postmaster general, the postmaster major
or even just the prenewbie conscripted loser please strip all mention
of ilug at linux.ie from the mail you forward.
3. by all means, enclose all the headers. barring the parts that
have ilug at linux.ie.
4. don't forward the spam to the list *again* with a complaint
5. don't forward it to the list *again* with a comment that you just adore
spam and you just can't resist the urge to lick your monitor when
you see it in your mail spool.
6. don't tell us that you've gotten down to the phosphor.
7. don't tell us that phosphor tastes funny.
things to do with spam:
1. lobby the us congress to make shooting spammers legal as part of the
2. lobby the british parliment to replace fox hunting with spammer
3. keep the hounds.
4. delete the spam.
5. forward the spam to some anti-spam crowd.
kevin at suberic.net "we were goin' for breakfast. in canada. we
fork()'ed on 37058400 made a deal: if she'd stop hookin', i'd stop
meatspace place: work shootin' people. maybe we were aiming high."
Maintained by the ILUG website team. The aim of Linux.ie is to
support and help commercial and private users of Linux in Ireland. You can
display ILUG news in your own webpages, read backend
information to find out how. Networking services kindly provided by HEAnet, server kindly donated by
Dell. Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds,
used with permission. No penguins were harmed in the production or maintenance
of this highly praised website. Looking for the
Indian Linux Users' Group? Try here. If you've read all this and aren't a lawyer: you should be!