10.0 Software Updates have been released for:
* tcpdump fixes several vulnerabilities
* kernel fixes multiple vulnerabilities
* cvs fixes remotely exploitable vulnerability
* ipsec-tools fixes vulnerability in racoon
* mkinitrd fixes problem when not using devfs
* qt3 fixes problems with kuickshow
* kdeutils fixes kgpg
* kdenetwork fixes knewsticker applet
* mplayer fixes remotely exploitable vulnerability
Well I updated all the above, however, I fail to find any kernel updates
listed! Now I am running the 2.6.3.xxx which got installed by default with
the powerpack. But surely they have an update for this aswell no? I do not
see any option (in the GUI) for selecting/deselecting the kernel.
Just wondering, any hints guys?
p.s.: Still had the flu so didn't make the LEWD. Really wanted to go but I
would not have been much fun. Boohoo. Next time.
Maintained by the ILUG website team. The aim of Linux.ie is to
support and help commercial and private users of Linux in Ireland. You can
display ILUG news in your own webpages, read backend
information to find out how. Networking services kindly provided by HEAnet, server kindly donated by
Dell. Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds,
used with permission. No penguins were harmed in the production or maintenance
of this highly praised website. Looking for the
Indian Linux Users' Group? Try here. If you've read all this and aren't a lawyer: you should be!