-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Glen Gray writes:
> On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 10:37, Donncha O Caoimh wrote:
> > No, it went way over my head on irc too. Obviously I haven't seen
> > Firefox the film, or read the book or something so obvious I'll be
> > slapping my head for not knowing when someone replies..
> Well I missed it on IRC, but the smtp version made me chuckle, but of
> course I've seen the rather good film several times at this stage.
- - A mind-controlled UI: _but it only works if you think in russian!_
- - Flashback mode: whenever you hear a helicopter overhead the browser
will redirect all page loads to web.archive.org, circa 5 years ago.
- - Stealth mode: using specially malformed headers, Firefox will load
your web pages and web servers will be unable to log your vists.
- - Mach 6 Technology: advanced compression algorithms will make the
web faster than it's ever been before!
- - Arctic compliant: you can land firefox on an ice flow in the middle
of the north atlantic. Not sure why you would need this, but hey, we
had some extra bandwith.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Exmh CVS
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Maintained by the ILUG website team. The aim of Linux.ie is to
support and help commercial and private users of Linux in Ireland. You can
display ILUG news in your own webpages, read backend
information to find out how. Networking services kindly provided by HEAnet, server kindly donated by
Dell. Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds,
used with permission. No penguins were harmed in the production or maintenance
of this highly praised website. Looking for the
Indian Linux Users' Group? Try here. If you've read all this and aren't a lawyer: you should be!