Enovation Solutions is a business and information technology company
providing professional services and managed solutions to the Finance, Education,
Government, IT and Health Sectors. We work with many of the leading
education institutions in Ireland and abroad.
We now need to recruit an additional experienced PHP Developer for our Solutions
Development Team. This is an immediate requirement. Working on leading client
projects, both from our offices at Smithfield and at the client
location you will
primarily be involved in:
* Managing and developing new tools and applications
* Maintenance and upgrading of existing applications
* Providing technical support
* As a key part of a small team, you will have a wide range of
from extending the capabilities of an IT architecture (PHP, MySQL,
to high-end application development and general systems administration/network
management as well as problem-solving.
Key requirements for the role are:
* You should have a wide range of experience in systems
development and system administration.
* You must have at least two years experience developing Web-based
using PHP/MySQL as part of an efficient team.
* You should be extremely proficient implementing page layouts using HTML and
CSS, with excellent attention to detail and a commitment to high-quality work,
working with design and multimedia colleagues on the project.
* You should be a good team player with good communication and
* You should have fluent english language skills, written and spoken.
* You must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland.
Technical Skills Required: PHP, MySQL (high-traffic), Apache, Linux,
Windows 2003 Server,
Technical Skills Desired: AJAX programming (Google libs), JSON, Adobe
There are excellent opportunities for advancement of your career
and you will work with a highly experienced and professional team of colleagues.
Contact Deirdre O'Sullivan at Deirdre.osullivan at enovation.ie
Maintained by the ILUG website team. The aim of Linux.ie is to
support and help commercial and private users of Linux in Ireland. You can
display ILUG news in your own webpages, read backend
information to find out how. Networking services kindly provided by HEAnet, server kindly donated by
Dell. Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds,
used with permission. No penguins were harmed in the production or maintenance
of this highly praised website. Looking for the
Indian Linux Users' Group? Try here. If you've read all this and aren't a lawyer: you should be!