1. Visit Dunes/Pennies/Shop of choice for some cheap T-Shirts
2. Visit Argos (or wherever) and grab a pack of T-Shirt Transfers
3. Download Picture and gimp it till it prints the size you want
4. Heat up your iron, print to transfer and then apply to T-Shirt
5. Laugh hysterically every time you wear it!
Total cost about £5 / T-Shirt (once you do about 5 or more)
I might just have to do it myself!
Paul Askins wrote:
>It would make a great sale at the next ilug event. I'd buy a few anyway.
>>On Wed, 3 Oct 2001 11:56:10 +0100, the words of
>"John P. Looney" <john at antefacto.com> did resemble:
>>>On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 05:46:43AM -0500, Stephen_Reilly at dell.com>>mentioned:
>>>>>that'll be going straight to ILUG social I think.
>>>http://www.errorcom.com>>>>> I want that logo on a t-shirt...
Maintained by the ILUG website team. The aim of Linux.ie is to
support and help commercial and private users of Linux in Ireland. You can
display ILUG news in your own webpages, read backend
information to find out how. Networking services kindly provided by HEAnet, server kindly donated by
Dell. Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds,
used with permission. No penguins were harmed in the production or maintenance
of this highly praised website. Looking for the
Indian Linux Users' Group? Try here. If you've read all this and aren't a lawyer: you should be!