Countries of interest: UK, Rep. of Ireland, Germany, Austria, Sweden
Involving ourselves with the promotion, consulting, and design of web media type projects as well as on current green tech, recyclable inventory, and other forms of power is seeking out someone who is motivated to work and attain success to represent us from one of the previously listed countries.
- Company owner or soon to be company owner with power of attorney.
- Citizen of one of the previously mentioned countries.
- College degree holder of a reputable institution.
- Highly fluent in English for successful back and forth conversations.
- It is a plus if you are a good standing member of a local bank or international bank.
- Work duration is 3-4 hours daily for initial 2 months, and 2-3 hours thereafter.
- Terms of contract are for one year, with a real possibility of 2 years existing.
Your primary activities will include managing inventory from our sales.
Payment is purely compensation based, so the amount will vary based on the amount of our selling.
Our contacts: Kurt at europeconsultantsnet.com
Maintained by the ILUG website team. The aim of Linux.ie is to
support and help commercial and private users of Linux in Ireland. You can
display ILUG news in your own webpages, read backend
information to find out how. Networking services kindly provided by HEAnet, server kindly donated by
Dell. Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds,
used with permission. No penguins were harmed in the production or maintenance
of this highly praised website. Looking for the
Indian Linux Users' Group? Try here. If you've read all this and aren't a lawyer: you should be!