|Search ILUG NewsItems
or browse the 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001 or 1999
archives. Alternately just view all news
August 2004 Archives January February March April May June
July August September October November December
Job vacancies in Symantec
Posted By Ken Guest - 02:16, 26 August 2004
Edited by Ken Guest - 02:16, 26 August 2004
Symantec have an openings in our Security response department for SQA engineers. The main skills we are looking for are as follows:
· Minimum 3-4 years applicable test/QA experience or as a specialist in applicable technologies.
· 1-2 years experience with C/C++, Perl, or Python. Knowledge of X86 Assembler is an advantage.
· One of the following certifications is preferred (listed in order of preference): GIAC, CCNA, MCSE.
· Experience with multiple platforms especially Windows and Unix systems.
· A broad understanding of current Internet security threats and networking essentials is mandatory.
If you would like to send a cv or request more information please e-mail Eleanor Clarke.