From: Ray Kelly (ray at domain skynet.ie)
Date: Sat 16 Jun 2001 - 23:44:50 IST
On Sat, 16 Jun 2001, Ross Lynch wrote:
> > Interesting question. To solve the conundrum, the people in question need
> > merely subscribe to the list, thus becoming members of ILUG, and then
> > they're of course welcome at the AGM.
> Wasn't there a stipulation last year that you had to be a member (i.e. on
> the list) for a certain amount of time before the AGM?
I'm not sure where the real version actually resides as my quick gander
through the site didn't yield it. anyone got a correct URL bearing in mind as
the location mentioned here is proir to the final version as voted on at the
AGM last year.
1. Full membership of the society shall be open to anyone who is
a resident of the island of Ireland who agrees to support the
aims of the Society
2. Associate membership shall be open to anyone who is not
eligible for full membership
3. Membership shall be obtained by either:
i. Subscribing to the ILUG Mailing List
ii. Registering with the Secretary of the Society.
There is currently no membership fee.
5. Election of Committee
1. The committee members shall be democratically elected at an
Annual or Extraordinary General Meeting.
2. To seek election to the committee each candidate must have 2
nominations by current members of the society.
3. Members are only eligible to vote if they have been members of
the society for more than three months at the date of the election.
tankin yez all
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Thu 06 Feb 2003 - 13:10:41 GMT