From: Niall Brady (bradyn at domain maths.tcd.ie)
Date: Wed 17 Jul 2002 - 19:16:40 IST
On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 03:44:06PM +0100, Chris Higgins wrote:
Yep, I'd second that
* fairly easy to get running
* web/command-line/email interfaces
* multiple trouble queues under one RT instance
* provides a complete tracking history (ticket
owner, time worked etc. etc.)
* provides a comment facility, for discussing work
among colleagues on a particular project/queue,
without involving the client who posed the question
* easy to rig so a senior manager or the like can view
tickets, but not modify them. This can be a useful
political tool for some situations, if they want to
keep track of work being carried out, without hassling
the workers involved.
There's a couple of add-in modules for escalating ticket priorities etc.
over time if that sort of thing would suit your setup.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Thu 06 Feb 2003 - 13:17:57 GMT